www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Some days are worse than others.

Sometimes I can't catch my breathe,
I can't hold back the tears any longer,
I can't stop the pain in my heart from missing you,
I can't stop my mind from thinking about you.

Even now after everything, I can't imagine life without you in it.
I can't picture myself waking up next to anyone else but you.
I miss holding you every morning and waking you up with my kisses.
I miss the sound of your voice in the dark as you tell me you love me every night.

Everyday I still pray to God that you are safe,
That you will find your way and be successful in everything you do,
That you will find your true love and happiness,
And that I will stop loving you as much as I still do.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

7 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Reagan, that just made my soul ache. I wish I could say something wonderful and wise and healing, but, having walked a road similar to this, I know there's nothing. At least the moon is almost full and tomorrow is Friday the Thirteenth, so, anything can happen.

It's cliched, but, time does heal all wounds. At least, as much as they can be healed. Hold on. Things will change and in ways you can't even anticipate tonight. Just hold on.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thank you NG. I'm holding on as tightly as I can, but I think I'm slipping.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

The friendship will grow. What you need now my friend, is just that.

check your email

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss. But as NG said, time will heal all wounds. I know that the saying is not enough, but you have to believe that things will get better.

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Dirty Bert said...

what happened???

dirty bert

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, maybe the answer is to let go. Someone reminded me that I need to do that more this weekend. I tend to hold on way too tightly when what I should be doing is just letting go and letting God take care of it Himself.
Man, I hate it when that happens.

Seriously, I hope you're doing better. I "get" those feelings, though with each passing day they become a more and more distant memory.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayers and good thoughts are headed your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home