www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, January 06, 2006

The first of 2006.

Happy 2006! I had a fabulous Christmas and New Year celebration. I was with the two people I love the most. Then 2006 slapped me in the face with a cold dose of reality and left my heart empty.

This year will definitely start off with new beginnings for me. I hope everyone else had a great holiday. Quite frankly, I couldn't be more relieved that it's over. No more holidays to celebrate until mid-February. And have no doubt, I am not looking forward to that one either. But it's much too early to bitch about it now.

I'm thinking about leaving blogger. While my life is much less complicated, I'm still so busy that I don't feel I post often enough for it to be of any interest to anyone. I do enjoy being a sarcastic bitch and sometimes cursing at the world's incompetent screw-ups on here. Obviously, it's just a thought in process right now.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 06, 2006 12:12:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Girl you talkin crazy. First Sarah, then Fe, and now you? The world needs more pink web sites and Ben Affleck.

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 12:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, I'd like to second that thought, but there is just no way to be in favor of pink anything and Ben Affleck while maintaining anything that resembles my dignity.
But, seriously, let the blog go dormant if you're too busy, but leave it up and running. When you get time, you can always drop a post in. No need to feel any pressure, though. Your fans will wait for you.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:42:00 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Just for the record, Blogger is the PERFECT place to bring up the dredges of society and ream 'em good. :)

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Please don't leave.

You don't have to post all of the time, just when you feel the need to do so. I do read to see if you have posted, each day, unless I am on vacation.

I hope to read more stuff from you in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home