www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Someone got bit by the Bitchy-Poo Bug today.

And I thought I was a scrooge ...

"Blah, blah, blah. This is Reagan, can I help you."

"This is Maria in suite 500. Can you please tell the tenant in suite 510 next to me to turn their Christmas light off at night?"

"I'm sorry, is there a problem."

"Well, I just think it's a fire hazard. They have decorations on there too and the lights could get too hot and cause a fire. My office is right next to their's and I have important documents in here."

Predicting her next comment, and knowing fullwell that we keep our Christmas lights on in the lobby and the owner is not going to take her demand request to heart, "I see."

"I think the whole building should turn their decorations off at night. Don't you think it's a fire hazard?"

"Well, I just don't see how it's any different than everyone having their lights on all day."

"Well, there are people here all day. If a fire starts, someone will smell the smoke."

"We have a sprinkler system set up in all of our buildings that is triggered by smoke and also alerts the fire department immediately if it makes you feel any better."

With a distinct tone in her voice now, "Well, I guess if you don't think it's a fire hazard, then I just won't worry about it anymore then."

"I'll definitely relay your message to the property manager and let her know about your concerns. Have a great day."

I expect that I will be getting a phone call from city inspectors today.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. people suck. the only thing that keeps me from cutting them up sometimes is that i know im the one teaching their children. ((mischevious smile)

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Can't they pick something else to complain about that is completely irrational and lacks valor like it being 66 degrees in the middle of December but then again, that's why I live in Texas.

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Hi there! Got here from Sass who left a comment on my blog - I'm betting we're in the same industry :) Anyway - good reading - I'll swing back by sometime!

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

oh my gosh - I just have to tell you that my word verification was txturd - Texas Turd - how funny is that?????

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Merry F**king Christmas to you, too, Maria.
Don't you wish you could turn them in to the Happy Police or something? Maybe just beat a little joy into her with a giant candy cane?

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Mad Munkey said...

I think you handled that very well indeed. *Applause*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home