www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Random Friday thoughts for the sake of blogging.

Well, yesterday, I accomplished absolutely nothing. My boss was out sick all day, and since I'm the only other person in the office at the moment, I chose to be a complete slacker. Sounds heavenly, I know, but I'm paying for it today. My desk has about 6 different huge piles of paperwork that I'm sorting through as you read. I just found a congratulatory certificate for successfully completing my 90-day probationary period with my company (doh, hope my boss doesn't read this blog before she completes my review), which entitles me to 8 whole hours of vacation! Sounds minute, but this means I am now eligible for benefits! For those who don't have medical or dental insurance, you can appreciate how much of relief this is.



I'm shutting Reagan's Closet down. I just don't have time for it anymore, what with the two other jobs that I'm currently holding right now. I work 7 days a week. It definitely keeps me busy, which is what I need right now. And it keeps me from spending the phat cash I'm making on anything other than paying off my debts, so I guess that's good too. So, say goodbye to Reagan's Closet, at least for now.



I have something to look forward to this weekend, which is a nice change of pace for me. I'm sure I'll have stories for you next week. I want to thank those who are commenting with supportive schemes of dog-napping and words of wisdom on break-ups. I do appreciate it. These things just take time I guess (and lots of hugs).

Now, get back to work!

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 1:36:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

But it's Friday and I want to go for a run. Okay Okay I will settle for dancing tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home