www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Too little, too late.

What you did last night was over the top to say the least. But I found it to be extremely passionate and romantic. It's a real shame I couldn't capture your attention so profoundly until now. It's even more of a shame that you are continuing with the exact behavior that has brought us to this place, which tells me your actions and words last night were less than sincere.

I hate second guessing myself. I hate even more being right about such hurtful events as these.

What you have to understand is that life is so much shorter than you think. You can loose the things that are most precious to you in an instant. You are never guaranteed tomorrow. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's so true. Sometimes people need a profound event to figure that out for themselves. I hope that you are learning to appreciate that now. The next time you find something that makes you feel that good, don't ever take it for granted again. Grab it and hold on to it for dear life. Yes, you may get hurt, or you may find that it completes your whole life.

No matter what I hear or what happens between us, I will always love you with my whole heart. Be happy and take care of yourself.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm betting I've guessed what's going on behind the scenes there. Which is a shame, really. You seem so nice and such things shouldn't happen to you.

Relationships are rather like jobs, sometimes. Not in that they're work, though they are, but once someone has "given notice", so to speak, there's no point trying to renegotiate the deal. If they stay, both parties know the person "settling" isn't happy and, in the end, will leave. Once it's done, it's better to just be done. I wish I'd learned that sooner than 36.

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:12:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home