www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Holy El Nino!

It's effen cold outside. A friend of mine said a friend of hers called her from Chicago or New York or something like that yesterday and said that it's colder here than it is there. What the Hell is going on here? Ok, now that we've gotten past that ...

Sass and I have at least one fan. Zombie Lama apparently has a feature that he tries to do weekly, "Hottie of the Week". Well, he's chosen Sass and I this week and I couldn't be more flattered. I feel like a total celeb. Do you often find yourself walking around slapping the palm of your hand to your forehead and screaming, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

6 Comments:

At Friday, December 09, 2005 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

Laughing and still laughing. Can I pinch you to make sure you are real?

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Congrats on the "Hottie of the Week". Zombie only picks the best. Zombie Slayers "girls" pale in comparison.

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is VaVaVoom!
You should update your profile pic to match the now more infamous one.

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 2:39:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thanks everyone.

ZL-he didn't really offend me, I just like busting the balls of guys like that.

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 6:34:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Thanks for the link. Very kind of you.

 
At Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Ben O. said...

Yep - I wrote a little song about the cold here in Colorado.

Congrats on making Hottie of the week over at the Lama's blog. Good choice Zombie.

Ben O.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home