www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, December 12, 2005

No time to stop and smell the roses.

My weekends always seem to fly by me way too fast lately without me ever feeling like I had a chance to relax and enjoy the time and events. Bummer.

I think things may work out in the relationship department. As I said before, sometimes people need a profound event to occur to force them to reevaluate their priorities. Time will tell.

I spent a total of 6 hours last week searching for the perfect dress for a function that I spent 2.5 hours at. You do the math. I wish the holidays would hurry up and end. Could I be more of a grinch?

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

10 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 1:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope things work out the way you want. In my experience, things rarely turn out the way we expect, but, sometimes, they end up better. I hope that's the case for you.
I do believe that people can change, but not overnight.
Good luck!

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 1:04:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thank you, and ditto. Everything will work out the way it should.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

The two of YOU look happy.

And beautiful of course.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 5:28:00 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

oh how cute!!!

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Good for you, I am happy that things are going to work out.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 9:19:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

nothing's really set in stone yet. i'm just trying to stay open-minded. it's really hard to slam the door on 3 years.

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's a hard choice, isn't it? Cut your losses or reinvest trying to make it work again? Both paths have their merits and pitfalls, and both require hard work.
If you take it one day at a time, I think it'll go easier.
Good luck.

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:08:00 PM, Blogger Blogger said...

but i bet you looked hot in your dress...

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Admin said...

No you couldn't. I like the grinch in you. It's very becoming...

Be happy, that's all and nice blog btw. Might pop over more often.

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Cyber Mule said...

Now, I just "happened" upon your site from a site (Slightly Whore-ish) that I have linked in from my site (What A F*cking Shame!!!)

Now, I gotta tell you...I live in Boston. Boston girls suck. Boston guys love Southern Girls. You are hot...LOL.

God, I hate this city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home