www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coughing up a lung and blowing my brains out of my nose.

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been sick for 7 days now and the couple of days I've been able to make it in to work, I've been slammed trying to catch up. Thank you 40-day flood. Even better, I've been spreading my holiday cheer via a severe cold infection to others as well. Joy, joy, blah, blah, blah. How do ya like me now? Thank God Christmas is almost over. Now I've only got 1 day left to get my shopping done.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you poor thing! Nothing worse than being sick at holiday time.
I hope you're making your BF baby and pamper you. Chicken soup and pillow fluffing and all that. If you haven't yet, it's not too late!

Of course, you could always try my Scotch Cure. Four, or more, asprin with a double Scotch chaser. Good for what ails you!
Hope you get better and have a very Merry Christmas.

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. I hate being sick for the holidays. I hope that you feel better soon.

Merry Christmas to you!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

It's going to get better - and we're going to have a blast if need be blowing the doors off of 2006.

I couldn't agree more with you about the not calling thing. You don't like me, fine i'll get over it but unless you just found out your father is getting a sex change he should call when he says he will other wise it is indeed disrespect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home