www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Boring humpday.

I get a lot of silly jokester emails all day, everyday. No matter how many times I tell my friends not to send me this crap and that I don't even open it, they still do. I decided to actually look at a couple things today, just because the day is dragging ass.

This is just dumb. I should have listened to my first instinct. I wish I could get that 2 seconds back. Thanks anyway Rockstar. And now I've wasted 2 seconds of your time.

This one is only a fraction better, and only because it's one of my favorite cars. Click on the pic to read about it if you'd like to waste more time.

This one made it all worth while. Do you remember how many of these dances you've actually done? This is the funniest 6 minutes I've had all day.

If I get anymore worthless crap, I'll update this post. Will the weekend ever get here?

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Blogger danny said...

you are AMAZING.

and hilarious.

so I guess that makes you amazingly hilarious.

whatever you are, it's addictive.

-dc

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Fabio said...

Why would anyone do that to a perfectly beautiful Mercedes? I don't get it

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

neither do i!

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Pause said...

I so need to get to Texas between you, Sass and the rest of your friends I am in heaven!

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Blogger danny said...

omG! how did a comment spammer get past your word verification thing?!!?

great. is NOTHING sacred?!

you haven't written in a long time Rea. What's going on?

-danny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home