www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, April 17, 2006

You can never be too honest with me.

I had a battle in my head between Sweet Reagan (above) and Sassy Reagan (I'm surrounded by stupid jerks) on what to title this. Obviously Sweet Reagan won ...

"You don't like me."

"What? You're dumb." You just irritate the crap out of me most of the time.

"I'm serious. I can tell."

"Why do you think that?"

"I can just tell."

"Because I don't throw myself at you like every other slut in this city?"

"I'm glad you know so much."

"I never claimed I did. I just can't think of any other reason you'd say that."

"What do sluts have to do with me?"

"You're hot. Don't play stupid. It doesn't suit you." Your ego is already bigger than it should be. Check it.

"You're so off base. You're just kind of rude."

"Sorry, but so are you." I tend to treat people the way they treat me.

"Bitter is a better word."

"I don't think so. I just don't trust you. It's hard to be open to someone you don't trust."

"I think I've been honest with you. What don't you trust?"

"I'm not going to talk to you about this over IM. Try to have a real conversation with me one day and I'll explain it."

"I've tried."

"No you haven't. That's the point. If you thought I was worth it you'd try harder."

"If I knew what I wanted I'd try harder."

"So tell me again why I should open up to someone who doesn't know what they want."

"True."

"Exactly."

Needless to say the conversation ended abruptly without another word. All things considered, it was 3 am. This is what I have to deal with. By "have to" I mean, this is how most guys around here are, or at least the ones I meet. Do I have "STUPID" written on my forehead?

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

7 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006 11:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Rea, it's just that guys are jerks. And, by that I mean *all* guys, myself included. The best you can hope for is one that's retrainable. Then, you have to like him well enough to stick with him through the retraining process.
Or, there's always that nun/lesbian option. (Personally, I'd find one that wants to change and see if you can't work with that.)

I guess the flip-side of that, though, is that women are a total mystery to men and we have no idea what you're saying or what you mean. Really. That's not a line or an excuse. We really have no clue at all.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's lost in the relationship wilderness, though. ;)

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

That's part of what I'm trying to say here. I'm not really that much of a mystery. I'm very upfront and I think everyone who knows me, knows exactly what I want. And if you think you don't know what I'm thinking, just look at whatever expression is on my face. I don't try to hide those at all. Sass can vouch for me on that one. The ex used to tell me that I wear my feelings on my sleeve.

Trust me, there's no mystery here.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Maybe I should be more mysterious. Hee, hee.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but the lack of mystery will be mysterious to those of us who've come to expect such mystery.
(Ow, that made my head hurt!)

You're not mysterious to you, but to those of us with the extra testosterone, you're all still pretty mysterious. Trust me on this one. No matter how transparent you all seem, still mysteries to me.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

lol, poor NG. i'm gonna set up some classes for you. The Mystery of a Woman's Mind 101.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 3:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, probably couldn't hurt. At least, not much. Of course, they'd need to be remedial classes, you do realize that, right? ;)

Hey, at least I know you all baffle me and can admit it out loud! How's that line go? "Admitting that there's a problem is the first step..."

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 5:46:00 PM, Blogger Earth Rooster said...

You actually IM? I can never seem to reach you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home