www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Puppy's Breath ...

One of the most soothing smells I've ever encountered in my life, second only to the smell of babies which is very easily accomplished by purchasing baby powder. So if someone invented a puppy cologne that captured this scent, I'd spend every penny I have in savings to buy stock in that company just so my Titus would always smell like puppy's breath even when he gets older and looses it. Speaking of babies, Titus and babies have something in common, their sleeping habits. He sleeps all day and cries all night. I don't have children, but I'm told that's about the way they are too.

The little stinker, the first night was great and he managed to fool me into thinking this might be easy right off and he was a perfect little angel. He barely made a peep, except during a puppy dream and slept completely through the night. No such thing happened last night.He cried most of the night. I made the mistake of putting him in the bed with me, just for a second. The second his little paws hit the comforter, he peed. On top of that, there was a dog outside somewhere in the neighborhood barking all night.

The good thing about him sleeping all day is that I can bring him to work and hide him under my desk, and no one knows unless I bring him out.

We'll see how the weekend goes. Sunday he'll make his first trip to the puppy park with Enzo. You can bet your last dollar there will be pictures of that event. Monday morning I'll pay $45 for the comforter cleaning.

This entry is all over the place. I can't concentrate. I'm tired. It's going to be a long day.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

3 Comments:

At Friday, March 03, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, my dog heard two cats fighting out front and started going beserk at about 1:30am, just 45 minutes after I'd finally drifted off. I am a total zombie today. Day of the Living Dead Network Geek! Aaarrrgh!

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

You must be nuts. Puppy breath has to be one of the worst smells on the planet. It's like dog food and dog poop mixed together. But if you like that sort of thing...

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 1:39:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

UD: HA! then I guess I do.

NG: --->Zombie Reagan<---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home