www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Just checkin in. Well I had a really productive and fun week. I finally got back into my workout routine again. And I've got a great weekend planned. One of my BFFs is competing in a fitness competition that she's worked really hard on. So one of my other BFFs and I are going to watch the show and support her.

I just want to say that I love these two girls with all my heart. No, I'm not a lesbo-dyke. I just feel really lucky to have two of the most adorable, loyal, and giving women in this city as my BFFs. These two women are my rocks and keep me going on a daily basis.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics up next week. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 12, 2006 12:12:00 PM, Blogger danny said...

have a great weekend Rea!

it sounds like it's off to a better start than most!

can't wait to see the pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home