www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bring it.

I’m so pissed off I can’t even think straight right now. So forgive me if this comes out completely incoherent.

I am so sick of gossipy assholes with nothing better to do with their fat asses than make up fabrications about people just to fill their own pathetic lives with any attention no matter how negative or dramatic it may be. I hate, hate, hate, hate gossip. I’ve lost many friends over it. I won’t tolerate it in my life. It doesn’t serve any positive purpose other than allowing the gossiper to hear his/her own voice. I hate liars even more. I’ve lost many friends over this too. The only regret I have about this is that I didn’t beat the living shit out of them. I try to tell myself that wouldn’t serve any positive purpose either because liars are sick and just can’t help themselves. But then my adrenaline levels say otherwise.

What’s worse is when your “friends” gossip about you or they hear gossip about you and they don’t stick up for you. I’ve stopped people in mid-sentence before and told them if they uttered one more word of their BS about my friend, I’d slap their face right then and there. Maybe I’m too good to my friends, but I at least expect my friends to treat me with enough dignity and respect to stick up for me in some way.

I find it extremely hard to believe that some slut-bag bimbo is walking around town telling everyone her name is Reagan and she has a website just for the sole purpose of ruining my reputation. And I know damned well my happy ass was home alone or at a friend’s home last weekend. So if you are so desperate for attention that you had to go to this extreme, bring your pictures (that obviously don’t exist) to me and I’ll give you all the attention you require. I dare you.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

10 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Moderator said...

I expect nothing more than gossip and lies from my friends. But they're not good people and they know it.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Rea, if she's passing out the address, or the full name so people can find it, won't it be obvious to people who look at your totally hot pictures? I mean, once they see you in those unforgettable bikini shots, they'll totally know that she's not you, right?

OTH, I can see how this would royally piss you off. I promise I will so slap anyone who's being all nasty about you and your website. As long as you promise to bail me out when I get arrested for assault, that is.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

NG-consider it done.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Landed on your blog by chance... and I totally agree with you, people who gossip have way too much time on their hands, and way too little intelligent things to say, so why bother?
A friend would defend you (or your reputation), at least a real friend would... in my book at least.
There is too much out there to enjoy to waste time on stupidity like that.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger lfc said...

ew, who would do that? that's just silly.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

i'll go jersey on the low class gal point her out.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

Or we can have Jersey (the dog) take care of bid'ness.

 
At Friday, May 12, 2006 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha we are sitting in Dallas talking about this so I have to comment ....

You look so purty with your towel in your hair!! HA HA lets start a rumor!!!!

UM I hearded you was sleeping with a SUPER HOT BLONDE!!!

 
At Monday, June 08, 2009 9:22:00 PM, Anonymous Harpreet Singh said...

when someone points a finger at you 3 are pointing right back at them...the problem with people is...there are bound to be the ones who will be jealous with ur life...with ur happiness..with the way u think or even with the way u enjoy ur life...gossips are their wa to trying to upset ur balance so that they can see u going down...but dont let them win or give them a reason to smile...be strong and answer their gossip with a smile...nothing better than that...

 
At Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't remember what this was about. guess it wasn't that important. life has gone on. :)

~sweetreagan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home