www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I only dance when I'm drunk.

"You don't remember dancing with me like Shakira?"

"No. If I don't remember it, it didn't happen."

"You are a dancing machine."

"That's what they tell me."

Last night is a complete blur. Thanks to Laffy Taffy, I was having the most fabulous time within 30 minutes of our assemblage. Number 3 had me laughing so hard, I missed most of the game. Damnit! Where's my hat bitch?!

I scantily recall sitting at a bistro table about 10 steps from my car at the end of the night texting the Laffy Taffy to tell me where we had parked it. Looking at my phone this morning, it proved that recollection to be correct. I'm never drinking again ... after this weekend.

To all those involved, I had a blast last night. Thanx.

I missed seeing you last night ... you know who you are.

Must have more coffee.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:47:00 PM, Blogger egan said...

Hey, new reader here. Found your blog off of Sass's. Who's that NBA guy?

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 2:56:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Bobbie Sura. He plays for the Rockets.

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

see you dancin queen tonight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home