www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tag, you're it!

Son of a … LitteFluffyCloud got me! Sorry it took me so long, but here goes ...

10 years ago today
I was doing a lot of things I knew I shouldn’t do, involved in the worst relationship I’ve ever been in, but learning the biggest lesson of my life.

5 years ago today
I was working on a project that would pay for the best investment I’ve ever made, the twins!

1 year ago today
Nothing too exciting. Living the same normal everyday life that I’m living now.

Yesterday
I worked my first day at a new temp job at a company that I’ve actually submitted my resume to at least 4 times.

Tomorrow
I’ll be cleaning my house, taking Enzo to the dog park, probably giving Enzo a bath, and hopefully relaxing a bit before I start the week again.

5 snacks i enjoy
Oh my GAWD!I looooooove snacking! Popcorn, canned salmon, peanut butter on green apple slices, tomatoes/olives/alvocado with ranch dressing, any fruits.

5 bands that i know the lyrics to most of their songs
I don’t know if you’d call these bands since they’re all just single artists, Mariah Carey, Sade, Norah Jones, Alicia Keyes, Sarah McLachlan

5 things i would do with a $100,000,000
I’d set my whole family up with their own homes whereever they wanted to be. I’d give boyfriend as much money as he wanted to start his own company. I’d buy us a few homes in various fantasy locations. I’d donate to a few of my favorite charities. I’d go to school and learn as much as I could for the rest of my life.

5 locations i would like to run away to
Italy, Spain, Brazil, Play Del Carmen, Belize

5 bad habits i have
Watching soap operas (probably the one I’m most embarrassed about), yelling at the TV when someone says or does something really stupid (even though they may just be acting out a part), my addiction to the internet, my addiction to chocolate, fast food

5 things i like doing
Working out, cooking, hanging out with friends, playing with Enzo, spending time with boyfreind, eBay

5 things i would never wear
Flourescent neon colors, cowboy boots, a moo-moo, crimped hair, vintage clothing

5 tv shows i like
Big Brother, That 70’s Show, The Real World, Survivor, The Biggest Looser

5 movies i like
The Wizard Of Oz, Gone With The Wind, Resident Evil, The Godfather, Scarface

5 famous people i would like to meet
Meg Ryan, Madonna, Norah Jones, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie (not together!)

5 biggest joys at the moment
Playing with Enzo, spending time with my gorgeous friends, cuddling with my sexy boyfriend, catching up with my family, ebay

5 favorite toys
Since I’m not 5, I don’t really know how to answer this one. I guess I’ll go with games: Monopoly, Life, Yatzee, Jenga, Pharoah

People to tag
Lunch friend, Jennifer Ewell, Uncle Bob, Plain Jane, Chaos 24/7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home