www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Happy Monday!

Not much going on right now. I had a pretty relaxing weekend. It’s been raining so much, it’s hard to get motivated to go out and do anything. And from the weather forecast, it doesn’t look like the rain is going to stop anytime soon. I don’t think Hurricane Emily will get close enough to cause much drama here, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed just in case.

I know we’ve only had
Enzo for a week, but it seems like he’s getting bigger anyway. He got his first bath and I’m taking him to the vet this week. That should be fun, NOT.
I started working on
Reagan’s Closet again so if you like to shop, check it out.

Hopefully, something interesting will happen for me to post this week. Otherwise, get ready to see a bunch of goofy email jokes and more Reality TV blabber. Some of the shows I’ve been watching lately are
Big Brother 6, Brat Camp and The Real World. Let me know if you’re watching anything funny and I’ll check it out.

Stay dry.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Kiki said...

I love Bigbro6 and Real world.

Did you watch So you think you can dance? last night?

 
At Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:34:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

No, I haven't been watching that one. In fact, I've been so busy I've had to DVR everything in hopes that I'll be able to catch up over the weekend. Don't give me any details! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home