www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

6th time’s a charm … ?

My dad is getting married … again. If you count the two times he married the same woman (the last time, I was strongly against), this will be his 6th marriage. My dad has the biggest heart of any man I have ever met in my life. Obviously, he’s made some bad choices in his life, but I guess we all have. I've watched him learn some very hard lessons and grow from each of these relationships.

I’ve had some long heart-to-hearts and even cried with the woman he is marrying this time. She knows everything there is to know about my dad and our dysfunctional lives and accepts us all without judgment. He’s a really hard man to live with but very simple to understand. I have every confidence she “gets” him. And she is a very strong-hearted, levelheaded woman. She cherishes my little sister as if she was her own and the depth of her love for my dad is evident every time I see her look at him.

I think he may have finally found his soul mate. He's waited such a long time, endured too many heartaches, and deserves this so much. My prayers and wishes go out to both of them that they will both find their life’s dream of true love and happiness with each other for the rest of their lives.


I love you both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home