www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Lazy days.

I must start with Bachelorette talk, DUH!

Yes Sarah, I totally agree with you about Josh. WTF was up with the warrior talk?! Boyfriend doesn't usually watch this show with me (except for the very first episode when Collin was on it). He "works" in his home-office, which is attached to the bedroom where I watch it at a very high volume so that I don't miss anything. When Josh piped in with his "I am a warrior," and "You don't mess with a warrior," babble, boyfriend started laughing his ass off.

Fabrice, shut your big fat pie hole if you can't stick up for your gay French ass! I'm convinced the only reason he's still on is because his idiotic arrogance humors her and he's a babbling moron (and we know the producers love babbling morons because they make for good TV).

And Mark with the pendant. Now the pendant alone would have been a little romantic and thoughtful, but then he had to start talking about how his dead mother is buried with one just like it and that made it all creepy.

And of course, Jason just had to tell her about his virginity status.

Come on guys! Who the hell were your mentors on the etiquette of dating on national TV?

I have to give major props to Jen. First of all, she looked absolutely beautiful at the Rose Ceremony last night. Secondly, she is the first intelligent Bachelorette I've seen on here in a while. Ding, dong, Stu is gone. Now, I'm sure Stu is a really nice guy and would probably be really good to Jen. He's just way too intense. Who falls head over heals in love with a woman over television before getting to really know her and ever expects to be taken seriously? Stu, that's who. Poor guy never had a chance. I just hope he has survived his devastation and didn't go straight home and slit his wrists.

Keith is starting to grow on me too. He really stepped up his game during the one-on-one date when Jen opened up to him. However, I have a feeling that there isn't much of a spark there for her. She didn't seem to really be that much "into" him. And I think it had little to do with being distracted by her decision for the Rose Ceremony and more to with his ability, or lack thereof, to carry an intelligent, much less interesting, conversation.

I think she's pretty good about reading these guys and she'll definitely end up happy with her pick. By the way, I got all 8 of my picks correct last night. WOO-HOO! So, I'm in 1st place on my betting pool, for now. It gets harder towards the end. I'm still rooting for Jerry by the way. He's hot and he seems to be "real". But we'll see how it all plays out.

Ok, done with the Bachelorette talk.

I wish I had some fun celebrity gossip to give you, but I haven't heard anything that tops last week. Thanks to LittleFluffyCloud, I have been following this funny blog, The Superficial. Check it out.

My weekend was pretty relaxing. I did a whole lot of laying my couch-potato-ass on the couch. I swear, I can't get enough sleep these days. I can practically sleep the whole weekend away. Then Sunday comes and I'm frantically scurrying around the house trying to get boyfriend to kick the lazies before midnight strikes and I've gone through another weekend without so much as pulling my car out of the garage much less leaving the confines of my sexy bedroom.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have something worthy to write about soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home