www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, January 10, 2005

Bachelorette countdown.

Yes, it's that time again. The Bachelorette premieres tonight. I always get so excited about this one. Mostly because I'm part of seasonal betting pool and there's always money at stake. I was never a fan of Jennifer Schefft's when she hooked up with Andrew Firestone in The Bachelor. However, as usual, I have a friend who is one of the bachelors in this episode.

Meet Collin! Last year, he met and briefly dated Mandy Jaye from the Bachelor with Jesse Palmer, the football player. Mandy made it pretty far, but Jesse ended up sending her home third to last, so she was up for grabs. As I said before, Collin met her and they dated for a short time. They even came to Houston to hang out with us one weekend. She's a really super sweet girl and a lot of fun. Now that they are just friends, Mandy hooked Collin up with an interview on this season's Bachelorette and here we are. Needless to say, this will be the 7th or 8th friend we've had that got on the Reality Show bandwagon. I think we are going to create a photo album just for my Reality TV friends.

If you are into this show like I am, you can get in on the betting pool that we have going. The entry fee is only $20. You get a point for every pick you get right. The last 2 or 3 rounds (I can't remember off the top of my head but I can check if you are really interested), each correct pick counts as 3 points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins the pot, which is usually $240-$340, depending on how many people get in. So let me know if you want in, ASAP. Your picks have to be in before the show airs!

Also, ABC has jumped in on this bandwagon as well. If you go to the website for the Bachelorette, look for the link to The Rose Ceremony Game. You'll have to register, but that's free. You can search groups to join or create your own. JOIN MINE! This link only works if you are registered and logged in, SO DO IT! It's called "SweetReality". The more people in your group, the higher your group ranks. And there are prizes to be won here as well. It's kind of fun but more fun when there is a large group.

Anyway, my weekend was great! One of my good girlfriends came in to stay the weekend with me from San Antonio. Needless to say, we had an extremely long weekend with the rest of the girls. But we had a blast!

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 10, 2005 9:22:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

??? You gamble real money on a soft-scripted network TV show? WoW!

 
At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:49:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

As I've said many times, I am addicted to this stuff! I have no more shame in admitting that than your wife has in admitting she's obsessed with Paris Hilton. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home