www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dreary chatter.

What a yucky day. I don't have much to chat about. I've been working on Reagan's Closet for going on 4 days straight now and I've still got a lot to go. I've got all the Christmas decorations up now so if you know anyone who likes to shop, send them my way, PLEASE! Of course I'll be adding more things over the next week. Things like toys, art work, home decorations, and jewelry. So if you are looking for gift ideas, this is a great place to start. I've got it all, trust me!

OK, done with work talk. I'm actually looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Mostly because of the days off and family time, partially because of all the great food, and slightly because that means New Year's Eve is closer. A great girlfriend of mine hosted a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner last weekend. There were about 20-25 guests and everyone brought something to eat. Everything was exceptionally good. I'm serious here. At most pot-luck dinners there will be at least one or two dishes that are ok, because whoever made them doesn't have kitchen-skillz. That definitely did not happen at this dinner. There wasn't one dish that didn't make you want more. Needless to say, boyfriend and I gorged ourselves with food and wine, and snuck out early to go home and sleep it off. I must be getting old.

Hmmmm, that leaves nothing else to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home