www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Vegas, Baby!

Well, the day has finally come. Now I'm just counting the hours. Great! Making a few last minute calls, trying to get into all the hot-spots this weekend. I'm really looking forward to this.

OMG, I was just looking out the window of my office into the lobby and I noticed this large balding man with a comb-over. Only the longer comb-over hairs had been blown back down, obviously from the "wind-tunnel" you have to walk through between the garage and the building entrance. Those couple of 6" hairs are just there dangling on the side of his head. Poor guy.

Anyway, one final note before I wisk off to Vegas. I've added a link for my Heart Walk donation page to the menu to the right. I will also be walking on November 6th. If you're in town and your schedule permits, feel free to come walk with me. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE donate if you can. I think it asks for a minimum donation of $25. My goal is only set at $200 before Nov. 6 and I've reached about 25% of that goal. So, PLEASE help if you can.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. And please be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home