www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Weekend chatter ...

Well, that was a nice weekend. Friday night was a long night. Boyfriend's was longer than mine because he started way earlier than me, due to his "flexible" work schedule. I caught up with him and a couple of his buddies early in the evening for a couple of beers. Then we actually went out to a club. I have to say, I had a great time. But it wouldn't have been as good if I hadn't been staying away from the clubs the way I have for the past month or so. Needless to say, we stayed out way too late. And boy, did I pay for it. I was confined to my bed the entire day on Saturday. YUCK. Not exactly how I like to spend my Saturdays, but what can you do. I'm obviously getting too old for the bar scene. One night out and it takes me an entire 24 hours to recover.

I did get out of bed to go have dinner with boyfriend's parents on Saturday night. I love hanging out with them. I can't say enough good things about them, but I digress.

Sunday, we went to watch one of my girlfriends compete in yet another bikini contest. Ms. Ali is so beautiful, as you can see. She's got this knock out smile, she's intelligent, has this enormous personality and a body to die for. In fact, 75% of the girls that were in the contest had that kind of body.

It got me all motivated to work out again. I think I'm going to start taking kickboxing classes. And I'm going to have a little chat with the instructor to make sure he pushes me as hard as possible. I'm not overweight or anything, in fact, I'm very happy with my body right now. But, I want my "army body" back! Of course, this means that boyfriend won't have dinner prepared for him every night by 7 pm. But, what the hell, he's too damned spoiled anyway. I'll definitely keep you posted on how this works out.

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL VEGAS, BABY! Oh, I guess I didn't mention, boyfriend and I are going to Vegas for my birthday weekend. I'm a Halloween baby, which always makes for interesting birthdays, to say the least. I had made it a point to stop celebrating my birthdays because it was just getting too freakin depressing. But this year I decided I'd go all out and try my best to have the craziest, best birthday I've ever had. I know I probably shouldn't get my hopes so far up there, but how can you not when you're going to "sin city". At any rate, we do have a couple of friends who will probably be joining us, so it should be a blast either way. I'll keep you posted on that too. Sorry to repeat, but I think I'm about to wet myself, I'm getting so excited ... 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL VEGAS, BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home