www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Please dial 411.

A couple of things ...

A. Just because my office is on the first floor and close to the entrance of the building, does not mean I know every company or person who offices in the building! This is a 20-story building in the middle of the Galleria area. People pop into my office all day, everyday to ask me if I know what company so-and-so works for in this building? ... and ... do I know what floor such-and-such company is on? ... and ... do I know so-and-so? Granted, the name of the company I work for is printed in huge 12" block letters on the wall. If you're not looking for someone in this office, what in the heck makes you think I would know them or who they work for? The directory listing for every office in this building is posted in a big marque right in front of the entrance doorway, just like in most office buildings. Go look there!

B. If you call me, and I tell you that you have the wrong phone number, that does not mean that I know how to find this random person you are looking for! Believe it or not, this happens daily as well.

Come on people. Of course I have to be courteous because that's a requirement of my position and I'm just a nice person, but please stop asking such ridiculous questions. You're scaring me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home