www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Let the Bachelor Betting begin!

YES! You had to know this was coming ... It's time for the Bachelor Betting Pool! If you want to join, you have to call to let us know and have your 15 picks in before the show airs at 8 pm tonight. It's only $20 to get in and I think the pot is currently up to $240 ... SO HURRY UP AND GIVE ME A CALL!

If you don't have money to put in, that's ok, you can still play The Bachelor Rose Cermony Game for free and win prizes from ABC. But again, you have to get your picks in before the first episode begins tonight! Come join the HoustonHotties (you have to register and be logged in to connect to the link) and have fun. Once you're logged in, do a search for the group name.

This season's Bachelor is going to start off a little differently with several twists. First of all, there are two bachelor's, Byron & Jay, that the ladies will get a chance to choose from in the first episode. Secondly, instead of the young hunks that we are used to, these guys are both 40. Not that 40 is too old, but I have a rule about dating older men ... "If you're that old and you're still not married, you're single for a reason." I'm sure that rule will change as I get older myself, but for now, that's the rule. So I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

Let the game begin!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

I actually rolled my eyes at the monitor. Way to go Reagan!

Seriously, Sarah and I will be fighting for the remote tonight. My show of choice? Lost. THAT looks like a quality production with a cast that rocks. Ever see Party of Five? That's right, Charlie's making a comeback. Yay!

 
At Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:40:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

LOL! I never said it was a quality show. See my post Reality TV Junkie.

I liked Charlie too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home