www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Reality TV Junkie

If there were a support group for Reality TV Junkies, I'd be the president of it. It's bad, I know. I just can't get enough of it, no matter how controversial, repetitive, or just plain stupid they are. Aside from That 70's Show, all I watch is reality shows. I think part of the problem is that I've actually known about a dozen different people that have competed in different ones. Off the top of my head: Bachelorette, Bachelor, For Love Or Money, High School Reunion (Trevor & Amanda). That's how I got hooked.

One of my favs is coming on tonight, The Player. Now, I admit, this one really takes the cake on silliness. But I think that's why I like it so much. Some of these guys actually remind me of guys right here in Houston that I really know (I'm almost ashamed to admit that one).

So, Dawn is going on a private date with Acie and he happens to be from Houston (In the words of a close acquaintance ... "Shoker!"). Dawn and "her girls" (this one is exceptionally scandalous) were on 104 KRBE this morning doing an interview. Dawn talked about her trip here and couldn't remember the names of any of the places she went except for eating dinner at Mark's. Is Houston that unforgettable?

Anyway, I'm all psyched to see Houston's debut on The Player tonight and the "supposed" twist at the end of this silly series.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:12:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Oops, I was misinformed. Houston's debut was last week, which of course, I missed! I'm bummed. But at least the twist was revealed and the series is over. On to the next Reality show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home