www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Horoscopes freak me out!

So, I get these daily horoscopes on Yahoo. Sometimes they are so dead on, it freaks me out. For example:

A dream you had last night will stick with you all day. Examine its meaning.


And another one read:

It's too late to make any last-minute adjustments at this point. Your unmistakable style is writ large all over this thing. Besides, if you really think about it, you'll realize that you want to flaunt it, not hide it. Circumstances dictate that strength of character takes you through this with flying colors. Stick with your original plan and wave at all your fans.

Now, I know for the most part, horoscopes are written in a very general format so that anyone of any zodiac sign can pick some current experience out of your life and make it apply to you. But these are really freaky, if you know what's going on in my life right now and what I dreamt about last night. Patience ... I'll explain soon.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 14, 2004 10:17:00 PM, Blogger lfc said...

what about mine? "sometimes it's best to hold your tongue. get a pen out instead. write it down."
me? hold my tongue?! yeah right! ok ok, maybe i can learn something from this thing... ;)

 
At Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:38:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

LOL! That's a good one for you, Sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home