www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Playing catch-up ...

Well, I finally figured out how to play with these templates and add links to the menubar to the right. As you can see, I've added several of my personal sites and a few blogs that I like to keep up with. I've also added a Social Calendar. I know there are a lot of events on it, several of which I probably won't make it to. But I've found that I get tons of invitations to parties and thought I'd share with others. Also, I like keeping up with all the festivals and outdoor activities around town. And finally, I've added a guestbook. Feel free to sign it, but keep it clean. Your post will have to be approved by me before it is listed.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home