www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm stumped ...

2 more days until Vegas, baby!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, tonight is bachelor night and I'm stumped on my Bachelor picks. I honestly don't know which way to go on this one. I'm in a 3-way tie for 1st place in my betting pool but it's close. (BTW, I got all my picks right last week, YEA for me.) Plus, picks count for 3 points each tonight instead of the usual 1 point. So, it could easily turn for someone else. So, this one is pretty crucial if I want to win the pot.

The way I figure it, Andrea and Mary are both givens. He's formed really close relationships with both of them and they are both holding their own pretty well in the house. I had figured for Jayne to make it to the final 3 until her borderline-psychotic jealous episode last week. On top of that, they showed previews of her walking in on a Jayne-bashing gossip session between the other girls and her freaking out again and running off, I'm sure to take it out on Byron again. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not bashing Jayne. The circumstances those women are under, dating a man who you know is dating several other women, but also having to live with those other women. I know I wouldn't be able to handle that crap! At any rate, I'm not so sure she's going to make it through this next rose ceremony.

I'm not sure how trustworthy this source is, but I've been reading all the message boards to try to narrow my 4 picks down some. I found a couple of messages that said neighbors have reported seeing TV crews at Tanya's house a couple of months ago. I realize this could have just been tabloids or something, but it is also highly possible this was the ABC crews for the meet-my-family episode. So, that makes me think she's going to make it through one more round.

And finally, and this one is very if-y, Cynthia finally gets a private date with Byron! And apparently, according to the message boards, her feelings definitely grow during this date. So, I'm thinking Mary, Andrea, Tanya and Cynthia. Any thoughts or spoilers out there?

Oh yea, 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL VEGAS!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

well you were almost right on your picks, only off by 1. so how did you do in the poll??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home