www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, Turkey day is finally here. And since it's been storming here for the past 3 days, the weather cleared up just in time. Thank goodness, some much needed relaxation.

Great news to start the holiday weekend off, several Christmas decorations sold this morning in Reagan's Closet. Check it out if you get a chance. That means I'll be listing more over the weekend.

We've got a lot of traveling to do over the weekend as well. We're going to Galveston and Louisiana. I'm really excited to see everyone, especially my family. I haven't been to visit in a month or so. At least I've been calling home a lot though, since my Dad and I started this new business venture. I'm sure he's happy about that part. He used to complain a lot that I didn't call home as much as he'd like. I know my oldest younger brother does the same thing. Occasionally, I can catch him on IM and get him to say a few words to me, but he's pretty much in his own world for now, I guess (*wink*). I think they will be moving back this way soon, so hopefully that will change after the new year passes.

Anyway, a big huge ...

Happy Thanksgiving

... to all my friends, family and readers. Be safe and gorge yourself! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home