www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Looking for a good home ...

Not me. Ha! My neighbor keeps finding dogs downtown and rescues them from being hit on the busy streets around our house. She found this dog and needs to find it a good home. Her desciption of the dog is this: "She is very sweet. The vet said she is in good health. I really want to keep her, but we can't. She and our dog Pilot play so well together and she is totally house broken. I am getting way to attached, so I need to find her a home ASAP! Let me know if you find someone interested. She weighs 32 lbs to be exact, so pretty reasonable size." So if you live in town and would like to adopt a free dog or know someone who might be interested, please feel free to forward the link to them. Email me and I'll send you my neighbor's contact information.

No big plans this weekend. We're having a house guest who will no doubt try to convince me to go out. My only goals this weekend are to get my Christmas shopping completed and to work on Reagan's Closet, of course.

One more thing, I'm impresed with myself. I've worked out really hard for the past 4 days straight. At first I was so sore, I couldn't move any part of my body without wincing in agony. But not so much today. I'm going to try to work out this weekend, at least on Sunday. There is a Pilates class that I want to go to. But, I'm still not addicted to the gym by any means. So, whoever said, "Oh once you start going regularly, you'll get addicted," is full of crap. In fact, my gym buddy all but had to twist my arm to get me in there yesterday because I was so tired. And then it took us 2 hours to get through all the machines we usually do. Maybe when I start seeing some results, or at least that's what I'm being told now.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 10, 2004 1:25:00 PM, Blogger lfc said...

no, they just used the wrong word...

addiction is when you MUST HAVE something. trust me, working out is not an addiction.
for me, it's guilt. when i work out regularly, those days that i don't work out, i feel guilty, and i end up in the gym either that night or the next morning.

when you work out regularly, it's something your body gets used to, so your body doesn't feel normal on those days that you skip workouts. and i guess in that sense, it's a bit of an addiction.

i haven't gotten into enough of a regular routine as of late to get that 'addictive feeling'... but you will after about a month of very regular workouts. that means at least 4-5 times a week.

so good for you! and better to start now than in january, when you're feeling fat and you're in a slump from all that sugar and fatty food... keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home