www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Long, slow weeks ahead.

Well, Thanksgiving is finally over. I hope everyone had a good one. My favorite thing about the holidays is all the yummy food. Yes, of course, I ate too much. We had a traditional Italian Thanksgiving dinner in Galveston. Then the next day we went to Louisiana for some Gumbo. Oh my God, you wouldn't believe how good this stuff is. Saturday, boyfriend's mom made us some left-over turkey pot-pie. So, needless to say, I'll be in the gym all week.

I saw a pretty good movie on Thursday night, National Treasure. When boyfriend saw that it was produced by Disney, he immediately said "Oh great." And not in a good way. I had my doubts at that point as well. Have you ever read The DaVinci Codes? Well, I have and I loved it. This movie is based around the same historical plot as The DaVinci Codes (Knights Templar, Masons, the sacred treasures, along with all the clues of a true treasure hunt). So if you like the book, you will like this movie.

Yesterday, boyfriend and I went bike riding up and down Buffalo Bayou. He's says we went 2 miles, but I beg to differ. Surely it was more like 10 miles. So, yesterday marked the beginning of my hardcore week of working out. Hopefully, I can stick to it. I love these gym-rats that swear that once you start a regular routine, you'll become addicted. I'm not convinced but I'll give it my best shot. I know, I haven't worked out nearly enough to notice any changes yet. Blah, blah, blah.


Today, all I worked on was Reagan's Closet. I love my job, except for the salary, that sucks. Anyway, all of the jewelry is listed. I sold several items over the holiday weekend. Based on my traffic reports, I have no doubt that next week will be even more successful. Check it out when you get a chance. There is definitely something for everyone there.

I'm off to the gym to see a man about some muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home