www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Site updates.

I've made some updates to the menu to the right.

I added Chaos to the list of online diaries that I read. I've been reading her entries for a couple of weeks. She makes me laugh, especially this entry. Get ready to laugh your butt off when you read it.

I also added a list of my favorite songs and musicians. "At Last" will most likely stay on that list forever. The other songs, I will try to keep listed so that the most current ones are at the beginning. I put the artists on there because I love all of their music and I couldn't pick any favorite song from any of them. Some of the artists haven't put anything new out in a long time, but I don't care. I love them anyway and always will.

Anyway, not much else to write about. Oh yea, ... Visit Reagan's Closet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home