www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Boredom breeds nonsense ... I think I'm getting dumber as the day goes by. When will the day end?!

Lucky you, two posts in one day! I’m just posting again because I’m really bored. I’m working a temp job for a commercial property management firm. Normally, the phone doesn’t stop ringing for two seconds. But for some reason this afternoon, I’ve been stuck here listening to the engineers’ maintenance babble on the walkie-talkie and emailing my friends to let them know I’m bored … not exactly entertainment. Although, the break is nice.

I guess I should be finding something productive to do, but it’s hard to stay motivated at a temp position, especially when you know you’ll be gone in a few days. Not that I wouldn’t love to take this as a permanent position, but I’ve been told that “they can’t afford me.” See my last post, apparently I’m asking for too much.

Anyway, I finally talked boyfriend into getting a puppy. I really want a tiny little doggie that stays puppy-size forever, and ever. But he says no toy dogs. Damnit! So I compromised with a breed I knew he couldn’t resist since he grew up with them, a cocker spaniel. So, I’ve been searching all over the internet for a specific color male in our price range and have only come up with one breeder in “Peaux-dunk” Louisiana. So, I’ve got to spend my entire Saturday driving from here to peaux-dunk and back just to see this puppy that I won’t be able to get home for another 3 weeks, at which point I have to spend another entire day going to get him from peaux-dunk (HA! I like this new version I’ve just invented). AGGGHHHH!!! The sacrifices! I know you’re dieing to see him. Trust me, he will make you melt! But, I’m going to keep you in suspense until I know for sure if he’s the one.

Jesus H, it sounds like I’m talking about the love of my life or something. EW, never mind, that sounded a little creepy.

Ok, I’m going to go now. This post sucks!

BTW, I’m going to update my favorite songs this weekend, not that you care. ;)

6 Comments:

At Friday, June 10, 2005 9:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of curiousity how can you live on $23K, or 30K a year? I am 32 and have been on my own since graduating college, and have not made less than $40K in 1997. I struggled that year. Car,apartment,bills .... I was always juggling something! My hat is off to you!

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 11:04:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thanks, that's why $30K is my minimum and I don't think that's too much to ask for. I'd be comfortable with $35K, but $30K is budgetable. Trust me, $24K sucks major ass and I swear, I'll never do it again. I don't care if I have to work two jobs for the rest of my life.

Thanks for reading.
~Sweet Reagan

 
At Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

It's possible to live on very little money. People do it all the time. But if you want to live the "American lifestyle", it usually costs more or you need to shack up with someone. What's nice is when you make more AND shack up with someone...

 
At Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

Oh yeah, welcome back to the online world!

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dreamer,

In the short time I have been reading your Blog, I have come to the conclusion that you were being paid a salary comparable to your intellect. Why not use what assets you do have, T&A, and learn how to dance for tips. If you are serious about making the switch, email me back for a personal interview.

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:46:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

hey anonymous,

why on earth would you think that you would be able to make any kind of conclusion about my intelligence or anything about my life just from reading a blog. especially since i almost never even post anything on it. you are an idiot! find something productive to do with yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home