www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

"The head of the household" ... Enzo

Finally, I've found the most perfect puppy in the whole wide world! And I think his name suits him perfectly. Enzo is Italian and means "the head of the household". If you don't fall in love when you see him, you have the coldest heart ever. He's an 8 week old buff colored cocker spaniel and perfect in every way. He's got the sweet pouty eyes and a little nub for a tail that doesn't stop wagging. Yes, I'm hooked and he can do no wrong.

So, without further ado ... meet Enzo ...

He loves the camera ...



He loves to play ...



He loves to give daddy kisses ...



He loves to cuddle ...



Of course, he loves to nap ...



And what do you know!?! He loves the Houston Texans ...

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 11, 2005 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

Tis the season to get puppies...

I'm sure BJ likes Enzo because of the Enzo Ferrari.

 
At Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:09:00 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Oh he is a baby doll for sure! My Aunt had one for 17 years, she was the best dog ever!
Have fun!

 
At Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Wozzy Bear said...

I'm an admitted dog-lover, and Enzo is really cute. I also love the fact that you gave him an Italian name, because Italians do it right baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home