www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Meet an inmate.

Everyday I log into my Yahoo messenger and start my day. Today has gone by relatively uneventful. We had a busy morning with meetings scheduled here in the office. I had lunch with a good friend of mine. We always go out for my favorite food, sushi. I can’t get enough of it. I think they put crack in sushi, it’s an addiction. Anyway, I returned to the office to confront a minor altercation between a tenant and his employee. Needless to say, neither of them are allowed back in the building and an HPD officer is using my conference room to gather statements and conduct his investigation. So much for leaving the office early today.

So then I post on IM that I am bored, because this really has nothing to do with me and I had planned on leaving early today. So now I have to find something to pass the time. My lunch friend comes back with a website he wants me to see …

Lunch Friend: SO you bored?
Lunch Friend: good?
Sweet Reagan: sort of
Sweet Reagan: nice nap?
Lunch Friend: yes.....you have to check this out....hold on
Lunch Friend: http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies
Lunch Friend: gonna find my soulmate
Sweet Reagan: lol

Sorry, babe. I’m going to Meet An Inmate! Are you kidding me?!


“Can you imagine what it must be like for attractive men and women to be without companionship? These incarcerated female and male inmates are paying a price for crimes they have committed. These inmates are very real and are seeking you! Why not give it a try? Make the day of a lonely inmate! He/She will get excited when his/her name is called to receive a letter from you. Just think how lonely it must feel at mail call to never hear your name, especially after being locked up for several years and family and friends have deserted you. All of these prisoners behind bars have written me a letter requesting to be listed. It can be a lot of fun communicating with these individuals. Don't be shy, give it a try!”

Do I really need to comment on this? I'm just asking because I'm a major smart-ass and I could really run with this one. Seriously! This must be Scott Peterson’s dream!

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

I just had a revelation. I've been looking for my soul mate in all the wrong places. Now my fingers can't type fast enough to talk to these dangerously twisted individuals.
OH BABY!

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:23:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

yea, maybe like 5%. trust me, we today's scientific advances, the justice system is on top of their game.

besides, i'm not "prejudging" anyone. i'm just saying this a retarded way for you to meet someone that you should trust enough to call your friend or love. 95% of them are in there for a very good reason, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home