www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Laziness, obesity and redundance ... BEWARE!

I’m completely unmotivated to do anything work related today. I haven’t even gotten off my dead ass to go to the restroom, get anything to drink, or even eat lunch (which actually is a good thing because odds are it would be fast-food which would only make me fatter). It could be the weather, but who really knows. Instead I’ve been working on Reagan’s Closet. I created a mailing list that you’re probably not even interested in. In which case, stop reading now and move on to the next blog.

Anyway, I have 600+ email addresses I’ve collected. Many of which, I don’t even know who they belong to much less the face behind them. I only keep them so that I can send out mass-emails when I list new inventory to Reagan’s Closet in hopes of creating traffic to my listings. In my effort to clean that out, I thought I’d start using this mailing list instead. Now I can stop harassing all my friends and acquaintances (*hearing sounds of applaud all over the city of Houston*), unless of course they’d like to subscribe to the harassment out of support. That’s perfectly acceptable.

With that said, I’ll be deleting a lot of email addresses and you won’t be hearing from me about how you should visit Reagan’s Closet and check out all the cute new styles I’ve got in. So if for some strange reason you think you might miss that, go to the Newsletter and subscribe for Pete’s sake! Or if you’ve never received one of these fabulous emails and you love Ebay, or more to the point, shopping for purses, please grace me with your presence in my mailing list.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

Ooohh la la - another blogger. Excuse the play on words but i am a huge fan of the fan purse

 
At Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:26:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thanks Sass! Feel free to pick one and I'll hand-deliver it. ;)

 
At Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:39:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

yea, it can be tough if you don't know the tricks. but i think i have it down. let me know if you ever want to give it a shot again, i could give you a few pointers. thanks for checking out my site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home