www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My prayer.

While all of us have our own personal trials we are dealing with in our lives, I find it hard to focus on myself right now. My life is far from perfect right now, but it could be much, much worse. Tonight I'm saying prayers for everyone in the south who has been devastated by Hurricane Katrina. I pray that you all make it safely back home, that God will give you the strength to face the many challenges you will surely have to overcome over the next few weeks, and that he will bless you with support to rebuild your homes and lives. I am also praying for the soles of those who did not survive the hurricane.

Photos

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

We're on the same page today.

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetReagan, you are just about the most beautiful, compassion person around....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home