www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hexed & vexed.

First of all, Sass & Urbandude, will you please take this voo-doo hex you put on me off!? Within 30 minutes of reading your comments to yesterday’s post, I suddenly got really nauseous for absolutely no reason. I barely made it to the restroom before I got sick. The nausea immediately went away after that so I know I’m not coming down with anything. I don’t know if it was just some silly sub-conscious thing or not, but now I’m so freaked out, I have to pick up a pregnancy test on my way home from work! Again, with the fingers crossed!

Other than that, I’ve had a pretty busy day. I had a phone interview this morning with a great company at an “A” class property. It’s a temp-to-hire position and the pay is right about where I want to be, minus a few cents. Also, the office is less than 10 miles from my house. Sounds like a great fit and I think the interview went pretty well. They’ll be calling potentials back for 2nd face-to-face interviews next week. Hopefully, I’ll be one of those potentials.

I also had a 2nd interview with the same company I interviewed with earlier this week. I think I did a pretty good job of impressing them as well. She said she had to interview one other woman only as a formality since she was referred by an employee of the company, but she is looking forward to calling me on Friday to give me the definite green light. I’m really tempted to just accept the position for the lesser pay just because they were so nice and seem like they’d be really fun to work with. But I’ll be smart about it. It’s also a temp-to-hire for a minimum of 4 months with a very high likelihood of a permanent hire since the company is about to buy two more buildings before years end.

So I think I’m getting much closer to being able to plan my annual birthday trip and our trip to the big apple! Vacations, mmmmmmmmmmm.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when my ex wife was pregnant with my daughter, i had sympathy sickness. hell, i was the one getting up and running to the bathroom.

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

I didn't intend to upset you like so. None the less I do hope you are feeling better and have made your flight reservations for your trip.

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:56:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

LOL. thanks sass. i'm sure it was just a sub-conscious thing. it was really weird though. have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home