www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, etc., etc. ...

It’s now almost 3 PM. I couldn’t sleep even for 1 second last night. So I’ve now been wide awake for 33 hours. Funny thing is, I haven't really felt tired all day except for my eyes burning a little. Now that I’m talking about it, it will no doubt hit me like a ton of bricks shortly I’m sure.

Take one guess as to what was on my little mind that I couldn’t sleep at all. Come on, take a guess. It’s easy …

F*’ing eBay!

I’m freakin addicted, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. It’s really weird. It’s not the shopping part of it that gets my mind going. I don't really shop that much. It’s the selling part. And it’s not selling specifically, it’s how I can improve my listings to make people look and want to buy from me, like updating the html to make it look more professional, etc. Weird shit, I told you!

Anyway, I won’t bore you with eBay babble today. I know you all hate it.

I don’t really have much else to talk about though. As I said before, I’m temping for a couple weeks while someone is out on vacation. I had a pretty promising interview yesterday. And they’ve already scheduled me for a second interview tomorrow. My interviewer said they’d be making a decision by Friday. And during the first interview, she kept saying things like, “You’ll see how we do that,” “I’ll show you how to do this later,” and “You will be working with Susie.” She also said, “You have all the right experience that we are looking for,” at the end of the interview. Which leads me to believe that she’s pretty much made up her mind, and my placement just depends on how well I impress Susie.

The only downside to the position is that it only pays $10-$12/hr. Which puts me right f*ing back where I was 7 months ago. Except that at least with this position, I’m in the field I want to be in, doing challenging work, gaining experience for the position I want 5 years from now, with plenty of room for advancement. Simply put, within 1 - 1.5 years, I could easily apply for the next highest position and have no problems with getting it. This would be a great position to get my foot in the door for my “dream-job”.

Fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, toes crossed, saying prayers tonight (that is if I can fall asleep).

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:53:00 PM, Blogger Bryan Peters said...

For a second there I thought you were going to say you were pregnant.

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

It did sound as though you were with child when your in cahoots with ebay.
That's a real reason. I watched that silly Ted Danson movie Sunday evening and couldn't sleep a wink b/c of nightmares - visions really.

You're probably fast asleep by now.
G'night

 
At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:22:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW! BOTH OF YOU!

 
At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Sass said...

All caps! Yes mam' seriously if ebay is the only thing keeping you up at night, life is pretty good

 
At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:04:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

well there's a little bit more than ebay keepping me up at night, but it's nothing i can't handle. thanks for reading sass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home