www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Rita ~ Not cool!

There's major concern that Tropical Storm Rita is headed our way! That sucks major ass! And I'm a little worried about it. I feel really bad for the Hurricane Katrina evacuees who have just started to settle in new apartments and homes. They are probably really freaking out that they may have to evacuate again so soon.

Update just to lighten it up: Houston: Hurricane Evacuation

Here, from city and county officials, is the latest evacuation plan in case a hurricane comes in from the Gulf of Mexico:

Hispanics use I-10 West to San Antonio
Cajuns use I-10 East to Lafayette
Rednecks use 59 North to East Texas
Yankees use 45 South to Galveston
Longhorns use 290 West to Austin
Aggies use 610 Loop

There are those who will receive this message, and not understand ... If you have questions, ask some of the other folks on 610.

Sign my Guestbook & my Guestmap PLEASE!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Congrats on the new job!

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:44:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

Thanks Sass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home