www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Nothing to complain about.

I love, love, love my new job! Did I say I love my new job? And my boss is absolutely FABULOUS! That's my new word by the way. She's really funny and completely neegativity-free. She is so impressed with almost everything I do. And she always explains every detail of everything going on in the office and why something is done the way it is. That's really helpful since I want to train for a management position sometime in the near future. I'm learning so much from her.



Speaking of work, we started a football squares game in the building. I'm a huge Houston Texans fan so this will be a fun season. And the tenants seem like they are really interested in it. So, I'm excited about it.



Enzo and I will be doing the Kidney walk this weekend. If anyone wants to donate, you still can. The link for the donation page is in the menu to the right of this entry. If anyone wants to come walk with me, feel free.

Not much else going on in my world. Pretty boring stuff, huh? Life is good and I'm really happy right now. Have a great weekend everyone!

Sign my Guestbook & my Guestmap PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home