www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Monday, September 12, 2005

9/11 remeberance.

I cried a lot this weekend. I spent most of the weekend watching footage and re-enactments on the Discovery Channel of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the crash of Flight 93. In case you live in a hole and you forgot, Sunday was the anniversary. It broke my heart to pieces all over again. It also gave me renewed inspiration with regard to the United States’ stance on the War Against Terror. For what it’s worth, I could care less how much or if I get any flack for this entry. The passengers of Flight 93 risked and lost their lives to fight the terrorists on their flight. I’m certain their main intention was to simply make it home for dinner that night. However, there was obviously an underlying motive; to stop the terrorists from reaching their goal and completing that leg of their attack on the U.S. No matter how you slice it, 2,700+ Americans were killed on U.S. soil that day for a senseless cause, in my opinion. The U.S. has never taken a passive approach on terroristic behavior and I, for one, am very much in favor of almost any retaliation not only for those lives lost, but also as an example of what will happen to those who ever have a thought of doing something like this again.

I won’t get into the “who’s right” and “who’s wrong” with regard to what the terrorists are trying to prove because everyone is entitled to his own opinions and beliefs, including them. But I will say that suicide killings of any sort, in any country, are simply wrong and accomplish nothing except killing innocent people, pissing people off, and starting wars. I guess if that’s what they are going for, mission accomplished. But I doubt it.

If there is anyone out there reading this that falls in the same belief system as these sociopaths-with-a-death-wish, here’s my message to you: You are scum and the biggest cowards to walk this Earth. You think you will be blessed by killing innocent people for the sake of your cause? What kind of God are you worshipping that would reward you for taking innocent lives and then killing yourselves in the process to avoid facing those you have victimized? An evil one! Believe what you want about your rewards and blessings, but know this: when your family is killed in the line of fire because a war was sent to your country, you have no one to blame but yourself. Rot in Hell!

Sign my Guestbook & my Guestmap PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home