www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My puppy is finally perfect!

Enzo 09.24.05
Enzo 09.24.05,
originally uploaded by sweetreagan.
Finally, good news ... As of 1 week ago, Enzo has not peed in the house! I think my puppy is officially housebroken! YIPPIE! It seems like a small thing, but we've had him since July. Sure, he has the occassional excited dribble on my leg or boyfriend's chest, and that's more funny than irritating. If you talk to him in the certain high-pitched happy voice, he get's excited and pees a tiny bit. If he happens to be sitting on your chest or laying on your lap, guess what, you might want to go change your clothes. We got him a doggie door a few weeks ago, and it has finally worked and I couldn't be happier.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:01:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

LOL, bring an extra change of clothes and be prepared to get sprayed!

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:49:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

So does BJ or Montana pee on you? Or do you pee on yourself?

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:13:00 PM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

You all should have R. Kelly sponsor you!

 
At Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you two make-a me raff!!! curtisimo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home