www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Margaritas are the only good Ritas. II

It's almost 8 PM. There are a few rain drops here and there but the serious rain hasn't begun yet. It's dark so I can't see how thick the clouds are anymore. But I got some pretty good pics right at dusk. It's getting more windy. The news says there are 35 mph winds right now and that sounds about right. The bigger trees are showing it.

About 30 minutes ago, I saw a caravan of about 20 moving trucks, buses, police cars/SUV's, and 18 wheelers hauling ass down I45S. Because they all have police lights in their windows, I'm assuming they are involved with the rescue efforts and are possibly headed towards Galveston or back from the chaos that was I45N evacuation efforts. We also see a few of the pass in the same direction every half hour or so.

I'll keep posting updates until the power goes out. I just poured some vodka in my Frost Glacier Freeze Gatorade. I'm going to try to stay up as long as I can since the storm isn't supposed to really hit until 3 AM.

Later! Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home