www.SweetReagan.com

The sweetest of Reagan's world ... Life in the PINK!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Margaritas are the only good Ritas. III

It's 10 PM. Not much change here. My major concern now is Sulphur, Louisiana. My parents live there in a trailer no less. And my grandmother lives in Cameron, Louisiana in a moderately constructed home. The eye is likely to pass directly over that area some time tonight. The eye is 60 miles out now and winds there are already up to 90 mph. Which means my grandmother's and my parent's house are both probably very close to being flattened right about now. If not yet, I'm sure it's close since the winds will likely get up to 120 mph before the night's end. They have all moved inland as of 3 AM this morning. So hopefully they are at least safe and out of harm's way. Although I haven't been able to reach them by phone since 6 PM this afternoon, which was expected. But it's still nerve racking. I don't think I'm going to be able to stand a whole week without knowing what's going on there. My stomach is in knots.

Sign my Guestmap & my Guestbook PLEASE!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger lfc said...

have you spoken to your family yet? saying a prayer for them tonight.

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 8:35:00 AM, Blogger My Life N Motion said...

not since yesterday morning. thanks sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home